Sunday, July 27, 2008

Raspberry Lemonade

I had the most delicious drink the other night at dinner and just had to post the picture and recipe. The idea is so simple and the execution was perfect. It’s really tart and yummy and the presentation was beautiful. I will have to keep this recipe up my sleeve for a dinner party.

Raspberry Lemonade

3 Ounces Vodka
Lemonade
Raspberry puree (just buy a bag of frozen raspberries and muddle a bit)
Lemon Slices
Ice
Superfine Sugar

Rub the rim of a pint glass with a lemon wedge and press into the sugar to coat the rim. Fill glass with ice, add a couple slices of lemon and then pour in vodka, next add lemonade to fill glass and stir to combine. Add a tablespoon of the raspberry puree, garnish the rim with a lemon slice and enjoy!

3 comments:

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Nice photograph -- just at the moment before those berries would sink to the bottom of the glass!

Pam said...

Looks tasty Jason! I have given your blog an award so check out my blog for details

Jason said...

Pam, WOW!!! Thanks so much for the award, that is so king of you!!! I can't wait to post the award for my favorite bloggers!