Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I received an award!

How exciting!!! I received the Brillante Weblog award from my fellow Portland food blogger For the Love of Cooking! Thank you so much for thinking of me Pam!

The requirements of recieving this award are:
  • Post the logo on your blog.
  • Add a link to the person who nominated you
  • Nominate 5 other people for this award and add links to their blogs.
  • Leave a message for the people you've nominated

It was tough choosing who to nominate, but here we go:

Anne's Food-Anne is from Sweden and creates amazing recipes. I love her pictures and large culinary assortment. Also she features her cat's on the weekend, which I absolutely love!

Blazing Hot Wok-I love Darlene's recipes, they are straight forward, inventive, and simply delicious! She also leaves comments on my blog regularly, thank you!

The Perfect Pantry-Lydia teaches me everything I need to know about her featured products. She also has fun stories, great recipes, and hosts Drop in and Decorate, which is just really cool. And the daily comments keep me cooking, thanks Lydia.

The Pioneer Woman Cooks-I love Ree and her sense of humor. She has excellent down home, comfort food. Also she has step by step pictures and explains everything in detail.

No Special Effects-Manggy inspired me to buy a new camera because his pictures are truly cook book worthy! His recipes look fantastic, and I constantly drool every time I look at his blog!

Thanks everyone for your daily inspiration to be a better and more creative cook!

2 comments:

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Thanks so much, Jason!

Manggy said...

Thank you so much Jason! I'm blushing here! :P A well-deserved award for you as well :)