Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Birthday Party!

I decided to throw myself my own birthday party on Thursday! It was a ton of fun and we enjoyed lots of good wine and yummy food. I decided to do lots of appetizers so everyone could graze throughout the evening. I make a veggie tray, cheese plate, baked brie, bruschetta, ham, chocolate cake, and pumpkin cheesecake (well I bought that).Here are a few things that were funny during the day….I didn’t do any prep the day before, never again!I didn’t make it to the grocery store until 1pm, yikes…very stressful!I didn’t have anyone to help me set up, hello 15 people over, you might need some help!The linen napkins were in the dirty clothes, oops, good thing I had some cute paper ones.I was a little stressed out, but everything turned out fine, just a little late. The ham was amazing and I was gorging on it all day yesterday. I think everyone should throw themselves a birthday party, you get to do exactly what you want and it was a ton’s of fun!My favorite part of the evening was when I made a toast to Pork and Ham because it’s so delicious!
Glazed Ham

Cheese Plate

Veggie Tray

Fresh Tomato Bruschetta


Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


No comments: