Saturday, August 4, 2007

House Green Salad


This salad is a staple at my dinner parties and everyone loves it! If you’re not up to making the dressing, a raspberry vinaigrette works really well with this too. I have also added pine nuts or candied pecans to this salad, to give it a bit of extra flavor.
House Green Salad

1 Bag Mixed Greens/Spinach (8-10 ounce size)
6 Ounces Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
Large Handful Dried Cranberries
House Dressing

Dressing:

1/3 Cup Rice Vinegar
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tablespoons Sugar
2 Teaspoons Dijon Mustard
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Pepper

Wisk together all dressing ingredients until well combined. Toss greens with dressing and place on platter or in bowl; crumble gorgonzola and Dried Cranberries over the top.


1 comment:

Lauren Thayer said...

OMG this is one of my all time faves, I can't wait to make it. I remember one time I tried to make it by myself. Yeah it was a hot mess LOLs!