Friday, August 10, 2007

Balthazar French Martini


I discovered this recipe on the Williams Sonoma website and had to immediately run to the liquor store and buy the ingredients. I just may become an alcoholic with this drink, it’s so fabulous! I will be in New York in October and can’t wait to go Balthazar’s for dinner and see if their version of this tasty drink is the same.
Balthazar French Martini

1 Ounce Chilled Vodka
1 Ounce Pineapple Juice
1/3 Chambord
Ice Cubes

In a cocktail shaker, combine the vodka, pineapple juice, Chambord and ice cubes. Shake vigorously to produce a frothy head and strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve straight up. Makes 1 martini.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a signature NYC drink, you can get them almost anywhere. I fell in love immediately, and outside of NYC was unable to find a bartender who was able to make one. So, I found the ingredients and started teaching my local bartenders how to make them, now they are a very popular drink.