Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies




So I woke up today with a sudden craving for my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Fortunately I had all the ingredients on hand that I needed to make them.I like to use a scoop instead of a teaspoon so all the cookies are the same size and my hands don't get all messy.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 Cup Butter, room temperature
¾ Cups Granulated Sugar
1 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla
½ Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
2 Eggs
2 Cups Flour
2 ½ Cups Oatmeal (do not use instant oatmeal)
1 Bag Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Cream together butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar over medium speed until well mixed. Next add vanilla, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, mix until incorporated. Add eggs and mix until just combined. Add flour and mix over medium speed until well blended. Add oatmeal and mix until blended, then add chocolate chips and mix until just incorporated.
Scoop heaping teaspoon full’s of dough onto ungreased baking cookie sheet.
Bake in 375 degree pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes, or until just starting to brown. Let sit for a few minutes, and then move to wire cooling rack.



1 comment:

Sildenafil said...

I love this kind of cookies, they're so simple and easy to tested. By the way, I can put the eggs, I have a couple one! Just kidding, this blog is great and I always enjoy the reading line.