Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!


Merry Christmas!!!

I have been really busy getting everything ready for Christmas. I am hosting an “Orphan Christmas” this year as I can’t make it to Idaho to see my family with my work schedule. I am making lots of yummy food for everyone that drops by during the day. We are starting with Crab Cakes and Strata for breakfast, then moving on to Clam Chowder for lunch. For Dinner I am doing a Herb Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Pasta Salad, Mixed Greens, and then my famous Chocolate Cake for dessert.
Oh, I almost forgot the best part, Cocktails! We are having Peach Bellini’s, Balthazar French Martini’s and also Pear Martini’s.
Cheers to a very Merry Christmas, and I will be posting all these delicious recipes over the next couple weeks!

No comments: