Friday, April 18, 2008

Mango Margarita



I was trying to think of the perfect drink to complement my Indian dinner last week and immediately thought of the fantastic mango margarita’s I have had at Indian restaurants. I have tried many mango margarita mixes and was always disappointed because they are too sugary, so decided to experiment with my own recipe. I really enjoyed this concoction because it’s not super sweet, and it really tastes like fresh mangos. This will definitely be a staple for summer!

Mango Margaritas

1 Mango, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
12 Ounces Margarita Mix
6 Ounces Tequila

Muddle mango until completely smooth (I cheated and used my mini food processor). Add mango pulp, margarita mix and tequila to shaker with ice and shake until cold. Strain into 2 glasses full of ice and serve with lime wedges.

2 comments:

Lydia (The Perfect Pantry) said...

Wow -- I'm not even a margarita person, but that looks absolutely delicious!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.