Saturday, March 1, 2008

Mio Sushi-Restaurant Review



Mio Sushi-Restaurant Review

I thought it would be fun to throw in a restaurant review once in a while, so this will be my first. My friend Greg and I went to Mio Sushi, located on the corner of NE Greeley and Killingsworth in Portland.
We ordered salmon and fresh water eel nigiri, a phili roll, cucumber roll, eel roll, tuna roll, and a California roll. Everything was absolutely delicious!
The restaurant is small and intimate, which I love and the staff is very friendly and is always available for additional orders, or to fill your cocktails.
I have also had their fresh ramen noodle dish with beef which was also delightful. The noodles had great flavor and there was a ton of meat and veggies in combination with the broth. They also served me such a large portion that I could have shared it with someone and still had leftovers!
Overall, I would recommend this restaurant to anyone for drinks, sushi, or cooked food!
They have several restaurants around Portland and you can find their locations and menu here, enjoy!

No comments: